- The System Control file allows user to customize the look and function of many screens and features.
- Set Facility details, Logo and Banner display, Tax Rates, Member Defaults, Sign In Defaults and Alerts, Passwords, Receipt defaults, Shifts, Commissions and Background screen images.
- Display your own Logo/Banner on the Main Menu and Sign-In Screens.
- Bi-Level Adjustable Tax rates and application.
- Set custom messages for Sign-In alerts. May be changed for language preference.
- Select user defined sounds to associate with each alert message.
- User selectable phone formats for North America and Europe.
- Currency designation for Dollars( $ ), pounds( £ ), EURO( ? ) sign or any other currency.
- Password selection for protection of critical member information.
- User defined Date format and Location settings accommodate USA, Canadian and international preferences.
- Set default commission rates and rules.
- Define access for security doors and scanners.
- Define how the system handles many of the member policies such as automatically making members In-Active when their contract expires.
- Define COM PORT settings for Sign-In scanners and security doors.
- Define Email settings for mass emails sent through the Communications Manager.
- Setup Receipt parameters for Point of Sale printers and cash drawers.
- Setup shift times and days for receipt control.
- Setup various tables for Membership Types, Product Codes, Bank Codes, Payment Types, Staff Names, Visit Types, User Accounts, Location Codes, Access Times and In-Active Reason Codes.
Custom program changes accommodated through a “Fee for Service”.
Many suggested enhancements are added to our development list and included free of charge in a later release.
Support is provided immediately during regular business hours. After hours calls are forwarded to Cell Phone support personal or are collected by a message center.
Email support is monitored and responded to after hours and on weekends.